We are all about finding great homes for these precious 4-legged creatures!
Adopting a rescued animal is an amazing and beautiful journey.
Often times dogs come to you after enduring cruelties that are beyond words. Our rescued dogs have been through a lot and we work hard to ensure they are able to trust people again. The difference between a rescue dog and a dog you buy from a breeder is substantial. Rescued animals know where they came from and never forget it and because of this they show undying love and gratefulness every day.
We have a simple adoption contract that ensures our dear little rescue will be treated with care, concern for their well being and with the respect they deserve as one of God's furry creatures.
Please fill out the quick survey below available dogs and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dogs Available for Adoption
10 Commandments Pet Owners
1. I am a loving, devoted, loyal and trusting family member. If you can't commit to me for my lifetime, then allow me the opportunity to find the family that can.
2. Provide me the proper training, the time to understand and I won't disappoint you.
3. Don't be angry with me for long, lock me up or banish me to the backyard. All I have is you.
4. Trust me. This is crucial for my peace of mind.
5. Talk to me. I don’t understand words but I do know your voice.
6. Be aware that if you treat me bad, I will forgive but will never forget....not to be vengeful but poor treatment will hurt my soul.
7. Before you hit or strike me, remember I have teeth that could crush bones in your hand, but I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being bad, stubborn or stupid ask yourself if something might be wrong. Perhaps I need training, I'm not feeling well or I'm getting old and weak.
9.Please take care of me when I grow old and need you the most. It is cruel to abandon one in their senior years. You too will grow old one day.
10. On that final journey hold me and love me, don’t make me to face it alone. Never say you can't bear to watch, everything is easier for me if you are there because I love you.
Lost Pet Resources
As pet owners we know that a lost or missing pet can cause a very stressful situation.
We want to help. Check out our website for some great suggestions to help find your lost pet, or to find a pet's owner.
Not in a position to adopt one of our wonderful pups, but still want to help?
Consider making a one time or a monthly tax deductible donation in any amount that fits your budget. Every penny we collect through PayPal goes toward the care of our dogs and puppies.
Just click on the PayPal donate now button.